What is All-Star Cheer
Alamo Heights Xtreme Cheer is an All-Star Cheerleading Team for ages 6-13.
All Star cheerleading teams do not cheer for other sports teams…. They are the TEAM!!!
All Star cheerleading is a competition sport that involves athletes to perform a 2.5 minute routine that consist of stunting, pyramids, group tumbling, jumps and a dance routine.
Our Cheerleading program will focus not only physical fitness but will also learn important lessons such as respect, dedication, self-confidence, commitment, sportsmanship and most importantly, teamwork.
Day 1: Cheerleaders will learn audition material
Day 2: Audition process begins
Cheerleaders are to arrive 10 minutes early. Cheerleaders will get a number when they arrive.
Everyone must come in a black top, black shorts, and tennis shoes/ cheer shoes. A bow is required.
Here is a list of skills you will be performing and things you will be scored on during tryouts. Good luck!
Tumbling: (not all skills are required, but the more of these you can do, the better your score will be)
- Forward roll
- Backwards roll
- Backbend or back walkover
- Front limber or front walkover
- Any other skills you want to show. Aerial, back handspring, etc.
- Toe touch
- Hurdler (right or left)
- Presentation (are you smiling?)
· Do you look put together? Are you wearing the right clothes? Are you smiling?!
Alamo Heights Extreme Show Team
Alamo Heights Xtreme Cheer is now offering a show team. There is no tryouts for this team, you just need to register below.
Our showcase team will perform at 2 competitions in San Antonio. Show team will experience what it feels like to compete on a big stage along side fellow cheerleaders with out receiving a score. Through our program they will learn physical fitness along with important lessons such as respect, dedication, self-confidence, commitment, sportsmanship, and most importantly, teamwork.
This program will range in ages 4-6
Show Teams Fees:
Monthly Tuition (starting in September):
· Show teams: $165
· Team uniform: $200-$300 (Due September 1 st )
· Custom cheer music: $35 (Due September 1 st )
· Competition fees range from $60 to $75 depending on competitions
· All show teams will be required to wear black practice wear and purchase
white cheer shoes.