Ballet 1 (ages 7-9): Our program is designed to teach the basic ballet technique, proper terminology, rhythm, and coordination. In this class, they will learn to do center, barre, and across the floor work.
Ballet 2 (ages 9-11): This program will build on the quality of movement adding endurance, strength, leaps, and turns.
*Ballet 3&4(ages 12+): Ballet students who have a knowledge and understanding of ballet terminology and a skill level to keep up with a faster-paced class.
*Ballet 5: Most advanced ballet dancers. This class trains on pointe
Dancers will use thera-bands, balance balls to help build and prepare dancers
*Pre-Pointe and Pointe: Students must be evaluated before starting pre-pointe/pointe
All of our classes consist of warm-up, technique, choreography, and performance quality.
*DANCERS MUST BE EVALUATED OR RECOMMENDED BEFORE REGISTERING FOR CLASS
- Hair must be in a bun before entering the classroom
- Levels 1,2 and 3: Black leotard, ballet skirt, pink tights, and ballet split sole shoes
- Levels 4 and 5 : Leotard, Ballet skirt, pink tights, and ballet split sole shoes.
- Ballet skirts are optional.
- Boys: Black pants/leggings, white t-shirt, and black ballet split sole shoes.